Part Time Cleaning Operatives - School in Bramley, Guildford GU5 0LH
We are currently recruiting part-time cleaners for one of our school contracts in Bramley, Guildford, GU5 0LH.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 16.00 - 19.00 - (3 Hrs per evening – 15 hrs per week)
39 week - Term time only
Salary: £14.50 per hour
ENHANCED DBS REQUIRED
Cleaning operatives are required to carry out a range of cleaning activities. Duties to include but not limited to - mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins and general cleaning as essential to meet the needs of the school.
You will also:
• Ensure that areas are always cleaned to the highest standards
• Always maintain Health and Safety standards.
• Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained, and stored correctly
• Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
• To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
A uniform, ID badge and full induction will be provided.
Freidman FM is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that the role description may change in line with the operational requirements of the business or the line manager. In addition, its contents are not intended to be exhaustive. Applications for this role are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: GG001