Due to our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for a Cleaning Operative to carry out a range of cleaning activities in a two storey office in Letchworth Garden City.
Duties include but are not limited to - mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins and general cleaning as essential to meet the needs of the business.
Hours: Part time, 10 hrs per week. Monday - Friday: 17.15 - 19.15 initially, however site hours will be changing to 18.00 - 20.00.
You will also be required to:
• Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
• Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
• Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
• Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
• To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
• Good communication skills
Cleaning experience is preferred but full training in accordance with BICSc standards will be provided if necessary.
Uniform and an ID badge is provided.
• Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
• Clean driving licence (Preferred)
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Contact Kristine Vitenburga for more details: or call her on 08448 118745.